Members of the UGHE community are tenacious and resolute in our drive to attain social justice, make common cause with those in need, listen to and learn from others, and operate with honesty and humility as we uphold academic integrity and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals committed to these values, and with a passion for health equity, to join our growing team. A list of all available positions can be found below. To apply for an opening, please visit the UGHE job board on the Partners In Health website.
- Faculty for leadership course
- Clinical Faculty in Clinical Medicine(Assistant Professor and above level in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics or Obstetrics/Gynecology )
- Faculty, Masters in Global Health Delivery, Option in Global Surgery
- Lecturer, MGHD Program
- Faculty, Health Professions Education and Manager of Quality Assurance and Program Review unit
- Health Professions Education Specialist
- Campus Plumber