Members of the UGHE community are tenacious and resolute in our drive to attain social justice, make common cause with those in need, listen to and learn from others, and operate with honesty and humility as we uphold academic integrity and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals committed to these values, and with a passion for health equity, to join our growing team. A list of all available positions can be found below. To apply for an opening, please visit the UGHE job board on the Partners In Health website.
- Community Engagement Coordinator
- Faculty for Evidence-Based Global Health Delivery course
- Junior Faculty (Research Track)
- Transport and Logistics Assistant
- Coordinator, Community-Based Education (CBE-International)
- Head, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Infrastructure Assistant